Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Are You Excited? #1

So, the release for Gena Showalter`s The Darkest Seduction is slowly (but surely!) coming to us, and I'm certain that I am not the only one who is excited for this release. This one is Paris`s story, and as he happens to be my favorite character, you can see why. We finally get to see his get his happiness, and get more involved into his life. It seems that the more books in this series, the better and more suspenseful they get.
Is the suspense going to break....???
I hope not! This is one series that I don't want to end. As long, of course, it doesn't start dragging on and becomes boring. But I don't think that can ever happen.
Anywho, I follow Gena Showalter on Facebook, and she posted something about a contest to win a sign copy of The Darkest Seduction, which you can find Here. I'm entering, which is part of the reason for this post, and I hope everyone else shows their support by entering the contest, too!
By the way, if you do, I would love to see your posts, so don't be afraid to leave a comment with the link! And now, for the good part!


Possessed by the demon of Promiscuity, immortal warrior Paris is irresistibly seductive—but his potent allure comes at a terrible price.  Every night he must bed someone new, or weaken and die.  And the woman he craves above all others is the one woman he’d thought was forever beyond his reach…until now.  

Newly possessed by the demon of Wrath, Sienna Blackstone is racked by a ruthless need to punish those around her. Yet, in Paris’s arms the vulnerable beauty finds soul-searing passion and incredible peace. Until a blood feud between ancient enemies heats up.

Will the battle against gods, angels and creatures of the night bind them eternally– or tear them apart?

 



The Blurb!

What? I would give you more if I could, trust me. So, I will! I have a poster for you!! -wiggles eyebrows- (yea, wish I could do that in real life).


The Darkest Seduction Poster

And, there are some poster-like thingys from someone called.... Kayden McLeod....? Thanks for these, Kayden, they are wonderful. And to my wonderful blog readers, you can have a look!

Darkest Seduction/Kayden McLeod
Artwork by Kayden McLeod
(Dude, that's hot!)


So, I like the dude. What about you? There is a link on the contest page to go and see the other works, if your interested.

So, now for my question.... what are YOU excited about?

1 comments:

Ning said...

Wow thanks for the post! I'm going to do this as soon as I get home lol

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire