Saturday, September 15, 2012

Looking for a free review? Look here!

Are you an author in need of a review? Look no further! I would be happy to review any book that falls into any category that I read. Historical Romance, Steampunk, Contemporary Romance, Fantasy, ect.. All you need to do is email me at:
gothiclove95(at) hotmail(dot)com
(just take the parenthases out and replace the words with the symbols. Sorry about that, but I get enough spam.)
or, you can go to the review polacy tab at the top of the page and fill out the form there. However, you should keep in mind that there is a chance I might not catch the form right away. Im on my email more than I am on the documents.


But, Im pretty sure your asking yourself what I would want for this review. Its simple. A paperback copy to review it with. I can only read print because I no longer have an e-reader (dogs are evil!!), and Im always looking to expand my bookshelf. Its a win-win. A book in exchange for a review.

I also do small advertising. $15 dollars for two weeks of anything you want on my blog. Whether you want an advertisement for your book, you, or your blog/website, Im happy to oblige. Paypal fees added.

0 comments: