Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Madness Monday #9: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

 photo 7c29216a-0760-4288-8397-f08783fbe343.jpg

I believe that EVERYONE has heard of this artist, or at least this song. If not.... what rock did you just crawl from under? Anywhooo, this song is one of my favorite and Im posting it today because I could not get it out of my head! My CD is skipping and I cant listen to it. (BUMMER!)

The theme song from TITANIC (an epic movie that makes me cry every time I watch it), My Heart Will Go On, is sung by the LOVELY Celine Dion. I was terribly upset when she retired, but she did leave behind a legacy that will not be forgotten :) At least not by me.

And yes, I might be a little young to know about this artist -- much less listen to her -- and also Titanic... but sue me, ok? I grew up on artists like her!

And now, for the lyrics of this amazing song -- and the music video directly below it:



 

Every night in my dreams 
I see you, I feel you 
That is how I know you go on
 
Far across the distance 

 And spaces between us 
You have come to show you go on
 

Near, far, wherever you are 
I believe that the heart does go on 
 Once more you open the door 

 And you're here in my heart  
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time  

 And last for a lifetime 
 And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you 


 One true time 
I hold to  
In my life we'll always go on
 

Near, far, wherever you are 
 I believe that the heart does go on  
Once more you open the door 

And you're here in my heart 
 And my heart will go on and on
 

You're here, there's nothing I fear  
And I know that my heart will go on 
We'll stay forever this way  
You are safe in my heart  
And my heart will go on and on






 photo signature.png

0 comments: