Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #5: The King by J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12)

 




 So, I keep forgetting what day it is. Crazy, right? Im thinking its Monday or something. Anywhoo, Im like -- OMG! I need to tell people (who arent even remotely interested) what book I am waiting to come out. And after a long decision, I chose The King by J.R. Ward because, well, I freaking love that series and this book is taking me back to my favorite character. -fangirl squeel-

I have been reading this series with my mom (I got her hooked on them), and own like half the book and I swear, I will get this one even if I have to get on my hands and knees in the middle of Wally World to beg someone. Late birthday present, anyone? ;)


 As many people have probably pointed out already, the cover irks me. Its just certain aspects that fans like me notice. Im not going to point them out incase you havnt read the series yet, so no worries there. But still. Irks. Me. This book is intended for mature readers ( see how I didnt say 18+? Maturity depends on the person), so there is a caution. Anywho, heres what the book is about :)


The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12)

The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12)

The newest installment in J.R. Ward’s #1 New York Times bestselling Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Wrath and the Brotherhood are locked in an epic battle over his throne and the very future of the vampire race.








Even that little bit tells you just how awesome its going to be! Expected publication is March 2014 (booo!! But just in time for my graduation), so maybe there will be more info in the future?

What book are you waiting on?



 photo signature.png

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, look at that cover, awesome!

Check out My WoW

Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

Anonymous said...

I have the first book in this series. I am planning to finally read it this fall. Great pick.
What I'm Waiting and Wishing For...