Monday, November 11, 2013

Netgalley November Week #2: Recap and Planning Ahead!





 Week 2! How did this happen? Oh, wait, time! LOL. Not only is it Netgalley November, but its also National Novel Writing Month, and I seem to be epically failing at them both!

So, what did I read last week? 1 one. ONE! I'm ashamed, but still proud. At least I got that done, right? So right now I'm reading an ARC of Hard As it Gets by the fabulous Laura Kaye for a review later on, but as soon as I'm finished I will be hitting the Netgalley books again!

The book I read last week? Take a look! -drumroll-

Fireblood (Fireblood, #1)

 Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe! While its not the same as her other books, its still intriguing and will suck you in like quicksand. It did, however, take me like a week to finish it, but that's not really bad! I was busy and sick. You can read my short (and very lame, even though Trisha says its not) review, HERE.

Im not sure what I plan to *try* to read for this week. Hmm....  Well, thats going to be a surprise! Even for me...

PS. Is anyone else having trouble loading Netgalley? It seems that it doesn't want to load for me.


 photo signature.png

0 comments: