Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: Eternal Flame by Valerie Twombly

Eternal Flame (Guardians, #1)Eternal Flame by Valerie Twombly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I must say, the world Valerie Twombly weaved is a very interesting one. The characters are interesting and all their own, and I like that everyone gets a shot at being their own person and not shoved into the background.

There is a lot of fighting. And sex. Lots, so for those of you who love it, I think this is a book for you! I wish that the world was described a bit better, but what I did see was ok. The writing style kinda annoyed me a bit because it seemed a bit amateur - ish, but again, it was ok. Actually kind of fit.

I cant wait to get my hands on the second book. The ending left me wanting to know what happens next really bad, to the point that Im biting my nails just thinking about what could go on.

If your wanting a nice romance about a sexy vampire and his human, who much face many battles to be together, then you should definitely pick this book up!



Eternal Flame (Guardians, #1) Eternal Flame (Guardians #1)

by
A woman he cannot have, a man who is only a dream...

When guardian Marcus Dagotto, discovers the gods have gifted him with a mate, he is pissed. He has no room for love and even less for a human who has no idea he exists.

Cassandra Jensen, has a shattered heart and has given up on men. Only one man can set her body on fire, but he is a fantasy that haunts her sleep.

Two worlds, one desire. When the two collide, fate will rip them apart and test their resolve. Will darkness and evil prevail? Or, will love conquer all?
 photo signature.png

0 comments: