Friday, January 24, 2014

I Found Something New and Cool: The KEEPER KASE CARDS




 Ok, so this is neat. I found a new book that interested me, checked out the author`s website, of course, and found her extra`s tab. Well, in it I found something that both shocked me and delighted me. Its called the Keep Kase Cards. She and a hand full of other authors who mainly have ebooks have these cute pint size cards that they will sign and send to you -- for FREE! All you have to do is send them a couple of stamps and an envelope, I believe. You would have to check the authors site.

But I think this is cool. For a world that is swiftly delving into the digital world, where more and more ebooks are being sold more than print books (although I do prefer my print books over my glitchy NOOK any day), this is a neat idea because EVERYONE loves to have a signed copy of something from authors, and not everyone can afford one or afford to go to one of those conferences or, like me, probably live in an area where authors don't come to do books signings.

I wish there were more authors who participated in this. I dont really know any of the authors, other than Dianna Love (though I still haven't read any of her books, that I'm aware of), who was the mastermind behind this project, that are participating in this, but I love learning about new authors and I saw a couple of good looking books that I want to read.

Maybe it will expand? I sure hope so! I cherish the few signed books I have, but having some KEEPER KASE CARDS sounds even better to me -- compact and small, and I can thumb through them and show them off!


 If you want to check out more information on this awesome idea and check out the other authors that have cards, check Dianna Love`s page, HERE.



 photo signature.png

2 comments:

Dianna Love said...

Celia -So glad you found the Keeper Kase Cards and thanks for sharing them with everyone!!

Dianna Love said...

Celia -So glad you found the Keeper Kase Cards and thanks for sharing them with everyone!!