Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mini ARC Review: Fierce by Clarissa Wild

FierceFierce by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

So, I was really looking forward to this book. Loved the cover, which was what really drew me to the book in the first place. I had been getting into contemporary romance and NA books lately, so I thought I would give it a try.

I was sorely dissapointed about the fact that I could not even finish it. Yes, everybody have different opinions in books, and while Im sad that this book wasnt for me, a line had to be drawn at a certain point.

I didnt like the main character or the point of view. The "Hero", while totally hot, was crying at every turn and that, people, is a turn off. Certain events were just confusing me, and honestly, I didnt find anything in the book that drew me in and made me want to keep reading. Emotions seemed unrealistic and I just didnt like it.

Not sure if I will pick up another book by the author. Maybe, but maybe not.




Fierce

Fierce (Fierce #1)

by
Fight for your dreams. Fight for your life. Fight for love.

Nerdy girl Autumn Blakewood is the prime example of a goody two-shoes. She studies every night, is never late for class, and always follows the rules. She has never felt the need to step out of her comfort zone. That is, until she meets Hunter.

Hunter Bane is a cocky, confident bad-boy, who's nothing but trouble. He’s a dangerous distraction to everyone around him. Sexy and strong, Hunter enjoys the swooning effect he has on women. Especially those who aren't used to attention, like Autumn.

Autumn finds it hard not to give into Hunter’s advances, even though it all seems like a game to him. Trying to understand him is impossible, because he shrouds himself in mystery.
What she doesn't know is that Hunter has more baggage than anyone should have to carry. When she discovers he's in an illegal frat club to save the one person that matters to him, Autumn realizes this could mean the end of her undeniable connection to him. Even their lives are at risk.
But it's too late to turn back now ..
 photo signature.png

0 comments: