Thursday, April 3, 2014

Review: Dangerous Angel by Stacy Gail


Dangerous Angel (Earth Angels, #4)

Dangerous Angel (Earth Angels #4)

by
Book four of the Earth Angels series

Miami's best bounty hunter, Nikita Tesoro will do anything to collar a fugitive. Including stepping into a stripper's stilettos for the night. Outsmarting her rival Kyle Beaudecker is just a bonus. Despite the sexual tension sparking between them, Nikita keeps a professional distance from "Hurricane" Kyle. After all, she can't get hurt if she doesn't care.

A descendant of the archangel Barakiel with the power to harness electricity, Kyle should be focusing his energy on tracking down a demon that may be hiding in the human realm. But he's a lover, not a fighter, and he'd much rather use his special talents for pleasure: specifically Nikita's. And teaming up to find a bail jumper means spending lots of time together…

But when their case takes a turn for the demonic, Kyle can no longer hide his true nature from Nikita. He'll do whatever it takes to win her heart—even stop the apocalypse. But he can't do it alone.

I have been a fan of this series from the start. Its just so kickass and paranormal. And, once again, I am sucked into a world so fascinating it was hard to put the book down. 

From the beginning, Dangerous Angel is action packed and at times funny. Im just so... overwhelmed that I cant even find the right words to write this review. Im just raving! As the fourth, and sadly final, book in the series, you would expect it to lag because everything is coming to an end. I think I can safely say that this book DOES NOT DO THAT!

Everything from the first three books comes crashing to an epic conclusion in this book. The characters from the first book, the battles - everything. I fangirled. 

The romance was awesome. While I think that it may have been forced at the beginning, it sure exploded after that. I liked how Nikita and Kyle`s chemistry made for fun and laughable times, and at the right times it was sweltering. Yum. 

I also happen to like Nikita`s name, though I found myself calling her Nikki for short because, have you said that name many times in one sentence? Even you would try to shorten it. But, alas, I thought it was awkward because my nickname is Nikki. Just a little background for you.  

All in all, I really do recommend this whole series for anyone who loves paranormal, steamy relationships, nephilim and such. Its epic. And, if you are a seasoned reader of this series, you really should pick up this book. You`ll love it!

I only hope that Stacy gives us insight on their lives or something in the future! I wanna know more!

Thanks to Stacy Gail for the review copy.
 

 photo signature.png

0 comments: