Sunday, March 15, 2015

Review: Love The Way You Lie by Skye Warren



24752420Love the Way You Lie (Stripped #1)by A dark romance about the lies that lead us down… 
I’ll do anything to get safe, even if that means working at the scariest club in town.
I’ll do anything to stay hidden, even if it means taking off my clothes for strangers. 
I’ll do anything to be free. Except give him up. When he looks at me, I forget why I can’t have him. He’s beautiful and scarred. His body fits mine, filling the places where I’m hollow, rough where I am soft.
He’s the one man who wants to help me, but he has his own agenda. He has questions I can’t answer. What are you afraid of?
You




For my first Skye Warren book, I must  say I'm impressed. I really loved this book. I was hooked from the first chapter and devoured it whenever I could. Its passionate, gritty, really dirty, and sexy.
Its not one of those love stories where its all fluffy. No, this one is dirty, and oh, so consuming.

The main character, Honor, is working as a stripper. Everything is fine until she meets Kip, a mysterious guy absolutely radiating danger. I loved watching these two fall in love. It was  messy and confusing, and as real as it gets. It was a refreshing reprieve from most romance books, where the falling is easy.

I was held captivated as secrets were revealed, and the danger became wore. I cannot put into words how awesome this book was. There could have been a few things tweaked to make it even better, but all in all it was pretty darn awesome.

I cannot wait to read more in this series, and to read more of Skye Warren`s books. A warning though, this book is definitely not for teens and minors. Lots of sex and crude words decorate the pages of this story.

My rating; 4 stars.

 photo signature.png



0 comments: