Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Challenge Sign-up Post: Immortals After Dark Reading Challenge

Last year I had an epic failure with my challenges. Add the lazyness and living MILES away from a library, and you have a storm of epic proportions on your hands. Kresley Cole is one of my favorite authors, and I enjoyed this series. The recent book was Lothair, and its been about a year an a half since I read that, so I thought I would refresh my mind with this brillinant series, and take on this challenge!


I am going for the 4th level, which would be all of the books, of course. Im epic that way. I just hope I get motivated this year.

  1. The Warlord Wants Forever (Book #1)
  2. A Hunger Like No Other (Book #2)
  3. No Rest for the Wicked (Book #3)
  4. Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Book #4)
  5. Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Book #5)
  6. Dark Desires After Dusk (Book #6)
  7. Kiss of a Demon King (Book #7)
  8. Deep Kiss of Winter (Book #8)
  9. Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Book #9)
  10. Demon from the Dark (Book #10)
  11. Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Book #11)
  12. Lothaire (Book #12) 
  13. MacRieve (Book #13) - expected release in 2013 
I cant wait until the new book comes out!! And if your a curious passerby, and you had heard great things about this series or one of the books but you just havnt picked one up to see for yourself, then your missing something, bud. Its worth your time!

As the year goes by and Im reading the books, check out my Challenges page and see which books Iv ticked off (and hopefully made reviews on. Because honestly, this is a review blog, not a promo blog, and I need to get that through my thick skull).

0 comments: