Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Reading Challenge Sign-up Post: Sea Haven Reading Challenge

Ok, so Im going to take a chance on this series and read a few books in it. I need a challenge, and it looks cool. My problem? Im going in blind. I dont even know what its about. But thats what challenging yourself is about, right? Who knows, maybe Ill find my next favorite series.
So, wish me luck because I am choosing level 1, which is to read about 3 of the books. Maybe if I like those Ill read more? Who knows.





  1. Magic in the Wind (Drake Sisters, Book #1)
  2. The Twilight Before Christmas (Drake Sisters, Book #2)
  3. Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters, Book #3)

I think Im going to have fun with this one. And remember, you dont have to have a blog to take on this challenge! Just go here to check it out if your interested.

0 comments: