Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Review: Ruined by Tracy Wolff (Ethan Frost #1)

Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)Ruined by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Hell. Where to start? I finished this book hours ago (from the time Im writing this) and I'm still reeling. From the beginning I was swept in. Before I knew it I was halfway through the book and I just didn't want to put it down despite the fact that I knew I needed to sleep. Yes, its one of THOSE books.

Lets see... I cried like FIVE freaking times throughout this book. Laughed a whole bunch of times, and had to fan myself. This book was awesome. I enjoyed watching the relationship between Chloe and Ethan grow, and it was even juicer (no, not because of the sex)because they both have so many freaking issues its not funny.


Im trying so hard not to give out any spoilers here. I mean, I finished the book and I had to go around telling people about it, but at the same time Im mentally yelling at myself to shut up because I know that I would be pissed if someone came up and told me about a very good book (FYI, someone was telling me everything that went on in A Fault In Our Stars the other day. Now I'm not reading it. No point).

But back to my review. The ending is a cliffhanger, that much I WILL tell you. Most people are iffy about it -- the only thing I despise about them is that I usually have to wait so long for the next book! And its torture (insert winy voice). There are a few somewhat plot twists. And lots and lots of angst. Never thought I would say that word, but there it is.

I was not a fan of the POV, but at the same time it kind of fit. Its first person, and I really, really, really wanted to get into Ethan`s head. Because who doesn't want to get into a sexy dominant CEO`s head? But I wont let that stop me from reading more from this series because I HAVE to know what happens next.

I absolutely recommend that you read this book! It was my first Tracy Wolff book, and I'm loving her writing, so not only will I continue with this series, but I am reading more of her books, no doubts.

I received an ecopy of this book on Netgalley. It in no way effected my opinion of the book.


Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)

Ruined (Ethan Frost #1)

Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Release Me will be hooked on Ruined, an electrifying journey of emotional and sexual discovery that pushes two damaged souls to their breaking point—and beyond.

He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.

Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. And, somehow, I am his.

He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.

But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we we share will only tear us apart.

Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from other Loveswept titles.



 photo signature.png

0 comments: