Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reading Challenge: 2013 Vampire Chronicles Reading Challenge

So, I have read like the first three or four of this series, and I loved them. The first one is my favorite. And I know just how much other people love them, too. Face it, these books have become classics. And this year, I want to honor the lovely Anne Rice by hosting a reading challenge for her marvelous series. Vampire fans, get your books ready, because here comes the Vampire Chronicles 2013 Reading Challenge!



The Vampire Chronicles:
Interview with the Vampire (1976)
The Vampire Lestat (1985)
The Queen of the Damned (1988)
The Tale of the Body Thief (1992)
Memnoch the Devil (1995)
The Vampire Armand (1998)
Merrick (2000)
Blood and Gold (2001)
Blackwood Farm (2002)
Blood Canticle (2003)
New Tales of the Vampires:
Pandora (1998)
Vittorio the Vampire (1999)

You can choose how many books you would like to read, and you can also choose to read the bottom two under "New Tales of the Vampires". Have fun, and enjoy your reading. Just comment below if your going to do the challenge and make sure to send your reviews! I would love to see them.

0 comments: